Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I LOST MY IPHONE IN VISALIA, C, BUT I DON’T HAVE THER PAS…

Customer Question
I LOST MY IPHONE...

I LOST MY IPHONE IN VISALIA, C, BUT I DON’T HAVE THER PAS WORD TUFF BECAQUSED THEY ARE IN THE PHONE TO FIND IT. I ACUWALLY LIVE IN LEMOORE, CA. CAWN YOU HELP ME GIND MY PHONE/

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I THNK IT IS A 5S. IS THT WHAT YOU MEAN ? (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried talking with ATT but they transferred me to Apple but the connection was so poor that I could barely hear her, and I didn’t know how to use the info she gave me. I am low tech.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no idea

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.