Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I recently received a Mitel 5320e IP Phone for the office. I…

Customer Question
Hello. I recently...

Hello. I recently received a Mitel 5320e IP Phone for the office. I can dial out fine, but when I use my cell phone to call this phone it (the office phone) does not ring, instead, I get a busy signal on my cell phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple X, IOS 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

This is the first time I tried to call my office phone. So far, I have simply called the office number using my cell phone.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/20/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 3 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

m Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

For troubleshooting purposes, what happens when you call the office cell phone from a landline? What happens when you turn off the office cell phone and call it from your iPhone? Rom a landline?