Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I would like to import all my photos from my iphone so that…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to import all my photos from my iphone so that I have more room to take pictures. When I tried, i only got half the pix. Can you help me? Can we do this over the phone??

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Have no idea.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to download the pix the other day. I am challenged electronically so I did not want to do too much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at the moment

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thanks. Please cancel my payment

OK