Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Put in an additional email to receive a verify code and the…

Customer Question
Put in an additional...

Put in an additional email to receive a verify code and the number is ***** to be incorrect, but I have put it in 5 times and there is no problem with what is on the screen

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I cannot access my hotmail account because I did not have the password ***** have been trying to retrieve all day

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It is a brand new I phone 8s I purchased yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No everything else is working

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.