Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I NEED TO REBOOT MY IPHONE 7S. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT EVER IT…

Customer Question
I NEED TO REBOOT...

I NEED TO REBOOT MY IPHONE 7S

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT EVER IT CAME FROM SPRINT WITH

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

NOTHING REALLY. I'M USE TO ANDROID PHONES.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/19/2018
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is it frozen or do you have any issues with the phone? Or just want to know how to reboot it?

WELL IT SAYS THE PHONE IS DISABLED

Do you have access to a computer there? You need to fix it using your computer. You can't reset the phone from the phone itself like Android phones