Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I cancel the security o. Pass. I have an I phone 8…

Customer Question
How do I cancel...

How do I cancel the security o

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pass

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I have an I phone 8 and I loved phone by mistake how do I get the pass code dot sytem off l put it on in error and I need it asap thnx Cleon kelder

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Since last knight

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
It's an Verizon Apple phone 7-8,,,,,send e mail to***@******.***
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.