Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I reset my password... Then the system asked my security…

Customer Question
I reset my password.....

I reset my password... Then the system asked my security answers... It says they are wrong... But they are right...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

MOMENTS AGO

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don't know the answer to that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to upload an Iphone to ITunes so I can place the contents on a new phone... But can't get to Itunes...

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/19/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you have an access to the AOL account(*****@******.***)? We will send instructions to your email address ending in***@******.***

Feel free to send lnstructions to email
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

An email has been sent to your email address, *****@******.***. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.