Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to change my password and amn awaiting final…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to change my password ***** amn awaiting final instructins

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My apple iphone6

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

My old password ***** it will not accept

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just my apple password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to change your password?

Please let me know