Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Trying to set up 1Password on iPhone 7 Plus and cannot get…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up 1Password ***** iPhone 7 Plus and cannot get my master password ***** complete the process. Need people retrieved.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Only for the last 5 minutes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this point.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need to destroy my password. Up to the point of needing the password ***** works. Without a good password ***** works.

What do you mean by "master password"?

The master password ***** ***** of the setup in 1Password. I need a way to clear the account and start over with new email and master password. I use the secret key and it works fine but it still needs my master password.
I tried to set up a new account hoping to be able to start over but that did not work.