Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Having trouble getting apps. Verizon apple iphone. I do\nt…

Customer Question
Having trouble getting apps ...

Having trouble getting apps

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Verizon apple iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I do\nt know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A week or longer tried everything

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/19/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 3 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the error message you are getting when you tried to download the app?