Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

All calls go directly to voice mail. Smart phone. I have had…

Customer Question
All calls go directly...

All calls go directly to voice mail

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Smart phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have had this phone for 8 years-I honestly am not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

In the last 2 days-have tried shutting off and back on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need the phone to ring....thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/19/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 4 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Check that you have good signal coverage and also that you don't have Do Not Disturb turned on.

If you need further assistance, please let me know the make and model number of the phone.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------