Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am unable to remember my second phone that my son used. He…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to remember my second phone that my son used. He passed away today and he is receiving lots of text messages and I cannot get to them. Need his passcode or create another one.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I have never used it as I got it for him when he was diagnosed with several brain tumors.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It was completely out of power so I recharged it and it won’t let me in as now you must have the passcode to access anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that I would like to let his friends in AZkniw if his passing.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

Can you tell me the make and model of the phone you are trying to access?

Thank you