Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone 6 voicemail is not working properly. I will

receive no voicemails for a...
My iPhone 6 voicemail is not working properly. I will receive no voicemails for a prolonged period of time and then all of a sudden get like 20 voicemails ranging the last 1-2 months. How can I get this working properly?
3/19/2018
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPhone for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me how it then functions.

Let me know the results please

Thank you

Richard, Smartphone Specialist
Hi Richard, I have updated my phone and done a couple hard resets but no luck, my voicemail box will not update... any ideas? I can call it manually and can confirm there are messages there, but it will not sync to my automated one on my iphone.

Who is your cell phone provider?

AT&T