Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone won't connect to my x10 camera (lq2). I've

Customer Question
My iPhone won't connect...

My iPhone won't connect to my x10 camera (lq2).

Technician's Assistant: Did you download all the necessary software to connect your camera to your computer (e.g. Canon EOS Utility)? Is your software the latest version?

I've downloaded the software to my iPhone but it won't let me download the software to my macbook pro. This is the message I get. This Google account is not yet associated with a device. Please access the Play Store app on your device before installing apps.

Technician's Assistant: If you are using a USB cable, are you using the one that came with your camera or an aftermarket one?

The usb cable that came with me camera.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

When I try to connect the iPhone to the camera the camera light flashes but nothing else happens.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/19/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are trying to connect the iPhone to your camera via the USB cable?

Please let me know

Thank you