Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

My iPhone won't connect to my x10 camera (lq2). I've

Customer Question

my iPhone won't connect to my x10 camera (lq2).
JA: Did you download all the necessary software to connect your camera to your computer (e.g. Canon EOS Utility)? Is your software the latest version?
Customer: I've downloaded the software to my iPhone but it won't let me download the software to my macbook pro. This is the message I get. This Google account is not yet associated with a device. Please access the Play Store app on your device before installing apps.
JA: If you are using a USB cable, are you using the one that came with your camera or an aftermarket one?
Customer: The usb cable that came with me camera.
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: When I try to connect the iPhone to the camera the camera light flashes but nothing else happens.
Category: Smartphones
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, you are trying to connect the iPhone to your camera via the USB cable?

Please let me know

Thank you