Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone wanted to do in update. It resulted in demanding a…

Customer Question
My phone wanted to...

My phone wanted to do in update. It resulted in demanding a fingerprint or password ***** use. I want that update removed. I cannot use my phone at all

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

It was perfectly fine til I just did the update. Remove the update requiring a fingerprint or password, please

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

And how am I supposed to get to that when the phone is demanding a security "step" first.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so. I just want this security step removed from my phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/18/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice and info. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Phone/Remote Services are offered, ignore them

What is the make and model of your phone please?