Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have the ring sizes, but I can not get past the non

Customer Question
I have the ring...

I have the ring sizes, but I can not get past the non acceptance of my pass word do you have a phone number?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 7 iphone 7S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Trying to order my ring size and color

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/19/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I need to be reminded what my password *****

Password ***** what?