Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I've lost my iPhone, cannot remember my apple password to…

Customer Question
I've lost my iPhone...

I've lost my iPhone, cannot remember my apple password ***** download find my iPhone app. Wg

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Its been a while

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I cannot reset

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/18/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. Sorry for the delayed response I just now saw your question.

It seems you have to talk with one of the apple technicians to gain access to your account.
Use the below link to get in touch with a Apple tech.
https://getsupport.apple.com/
And you can probably use this number 1-***-***-****.