Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It’s not my computer it’s my IPhone. Can’t not remember my…

Customer Question
It’s not my computer...

It’s not my computer it’s my IPhone. Can’t not remember my password ***** old email on my android phone. How can I retrieve passeword and open my old account?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I received the new phone about 2 weeks agp

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but I am not having much success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The old email was***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/18/2018
Technician: Michelle-Mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Michelle-Mod
Michelle-Mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Continue please
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Have you tried resetting it online?

At the present time Iam unable to pay to call
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago

Have you tried resetting it online?