Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My granddaughter's new iPhone 7 plus has an activation lock.

Customer Question
My granddaughter's new iPhone...

My granddaughter's new iPhone 7 plus has an activation lock

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

She forgot her password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but it ask for pass word and she does not remember it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get her phone going

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/18/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.