Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can't receive email on iPhone. Can't remember password. Just…

Customer Question
Can't receive email on...

Can't receive email on iPhone. Can't remember password. Just left ATTStore, they got iPad to work but not phone..

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I have bellsouth.net. Am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/17/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What is your email address? How can you not remember your email password ***** when you had to have known it just recently when it was used to set up the email on your iPad in the AT&T store?

I used the same password ***** it did not work. That’s why I need help
I can’t talk on phone and use it to correct this problem. Not good with this.

The problem may not be with your password. We can examine the email settings on your iPad and duplicate them on your iPhone.

What is your email address?