Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Locked out of phone. Last night. No I don't know how its…

Customer Question
Locked out of phone ...

Locked out of phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I don't know how its saying to hook it up to iTunes. then what

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank u

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/18/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 5 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.