Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I,ve lost my phone and want to recover the notes section and…

Customer Question
I,ve lost my phone...

I,ve lost my phone and want to recover the notes section and phone number directory and then disable the phone. It is an IPhone 4.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The most recent allowable update.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I lost it 4 days ago.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/18/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.