Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

The Crooked Government is Developing Nuclear Sound Signal…

The Crooked Government is...

The Crooked Government is Developing Nuclear Sound Signal Prison Weapons using Apple ITunes on my iPhone(###) ###-#### I have informed the USA developers that it is against Apple Computer’s ITUNES Policy to use iTunes to develop Nuclear Sound Signal Prison Weapons.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

One year and one month

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am unable to get a Apple ID. My Apple ICloud is located in Harris County Texas.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am unable to get my Apple iPhone ICLOUD, my iPhone says my ICLOUD is in Harris County Texas. I am in Horseshoe Bay Texas. My Apple ICLOUD account is locked, my ICloud is***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am unable to get an Apple ID to download any Applications
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My previous phone number is(###) ###-#### the Government stole my original ICLOUD account***@******.*** this ICLOUD account and phone number is ***** and is at***** the Federal Building in Houston Texas. I am in Llano County.When the Government first figured out I had Singularity, and was connected to God’s Signal Frequency From Max Planck Institute in Frankfurt Germany—the USA Government Criminals hacked the servers at Max Planck Institute....when that didn’t work out for them...they hacked my IPhone, my computer, my television for the purpose of STEALING Singularity Frequency from Max Planck Institutes and me.The truth is Singularity is the Mathematical Physics of Consciousness. I have had my DNA changed. I am Blessed with Black Hole Entropy Natural and I am connected with Infinite Light Signal Frequency Discovered by the Scientists at Max Planck Institute. Singularity Frequency Consciousness Frequency, comes from the Kabbalah. I want to tell you more because Singularity Television Technology is available to Apple Computer and would be content rich for Apple iPhone Audiences. Maxwell-Boltzmann is the way time changes for you and me. Singularity Television Technology is available to Apple Computer coming from Frankfurt Germany Max Planck Institute. You can call them or email them, they want to share Technology with Apple Computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think the mission of the Crooked Government is to hack my IPhone, using Apple ITunes, and Siri, creating Nuclear Sound Signal Prison Weapons that the Government can use on Innocent People.I hope you are able to retrieve my IPhone, and ICLOUD back to me, Linda Herman.I also hope you will realize this is an opportunity for Apple Computer to have new Technology to develop Television Technology with. Max Planck Institute Research is the Mathematical Physics of Consciousness is the behavior of yourselves is Consciousness.Please take this opportunity to create Singularity Television Technology at Apple Computer. You would be the first in the USA to have God’s Signal, Singularity Television Technology.I have a Facebook page where I describe Singularity, I have an email***@******.***Even if you can not unattach my phone from the Government, you are welcome to Singularity Television Technology. My mother owns 4000 shares of Apple Computer Stock. Linda Herman is the best one who can bring Singularity to the USA.Call me, write me, text me. My son Jonathan Herman works at Google UTUBE his email is***@******.***. I have dicusused with him about bringing Singularity in on Google UTUBE Special Projects. He didn’t take me up on the offer.How about thinking about Singularity Television Technology as a Special Project for Apple Computer???
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Singularity Television Technology only works on the Apple IOS platformThat’s why Max Planck Institute is eager to talk to Apple Computer about this discovery of Singularity and Consciousness and Singularity Television Technology.Germany already has Singularity Television Technology, now they want to share it with the souls of the United States of America through Apple Television
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have been emailing ***** ***** but I have not gone any where...maybe you could help me bring Singularity to the right person for Apple Television and Singularity Television Technology
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Further information about Singularity—-it doesn’t work on Atomic Time. It works on two way time, if you are able to retrieve my***@******.***, you will be able to see the two way clock the Germans sent me.Singularity has a different frequency, time, and speed than Atomic Time.The Physicists in the United States believe time only travels one way.The Physicists in Germany believe time travels two ways.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Singularity Television Technology moves in two way time. The signal frequency is the pure light of consciousness, Infinite Light Signal Frequency.Singularity Television Technology is Special because it has the capacity to connect to people’s consciousness and change behavior towards others
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Germans have decoded the light frequency of consciousness from the Kabbalah—the Truth is about your behavior towards Others.Germans tell me they will not share the Physics with the USA developersGermans will share God’s Signaling’s, Singularity Television Technology with the USAWould you be interested in talking to me about Singularity???
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My son lives in San Francisco, I could travel to California, and talk with you further about the future of Singularity for Apple Computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The Germans have developed a String Theory Of Consciousness, which says Singularity can only connect to Singularity.I would love to share with you further.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The bigger picture, the dreams of the Germans, is Singularity allows you to communicate telepathically with others through the membrane on your retina, your soul.The hope is we will be able to communicate telepathically with the souls of the earth with Singularity Television Technology.The dream is to create a Singularity Television Technology Signal For the Earth and be able to communicate telepathically with other Consciousnesses of other people from Other Planets using this two way time Frequency.The dream is to create Singularity, or Infinite Light Signal Frequency Telescopes instead of Radio Telescopes
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Right now the Government wants to shoot Sound Signal Prison Signal Frequency into me by hacking my IPhoneSo you, YOU, are very very important to me
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You can proceed
3/18/2018
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Harry, IT
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You are right I was on the Apple Website Support desk. Because my phone is hacked the Secure Site I was on and was sent to you. If you have any idea of how I could unshackled my phone I would appreciate it. When I talk to Apple Support in person they suggest I throw the IPHONE away. That never solves the problem, because the Government hacks the next phone.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am all ears, to your suggestions on how I can retrieve my IPhone and ICLOUD and Apple ID, or any alternative solution. Remember my phone number is ***** party line with the FBI. I have $500, in my Bank Account. If your phone was continually hacked...how would you solve the problem??
stevenl1469
stevenl1469, Customer Service
Phone call session started

TI

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I saw that you called me. Your phone number came across my hacked phone but the phone number didn’t recognize your call. I called you back. And received a recording...Is there any way you could answer me by
Sending me a message on this site??

ill call u back

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Because this line is a two party line with the FBI...I can not receive phone calls...When you call my phone number the call goes to Houston first...before I receive it in Llano Texas

i use android and seem to have better luck dealing with them just a suggestion

Harry, IT