Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Apple support told me to go to store in freehold nj. its a…

Customer Question
Apple support told me...

Apple support told me to go to store in freehold nj. its a hardware problem. need to make appointment

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Trying to use facetime. on phone yesterday 2 hrs and they called this morning. said hardware problem. where do I make appointment?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I did that. twice. we did everything

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/17/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.