Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My i phone still won't change ring tone, they said they

Customer Question
My i phone still...

My i phone still won't change ring tone, they said they fixing a bug that was over 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure its from at&t

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since i bought it last fall i talked to someone from apple done everything they told me too do then said there was a problem they was fixing it and i have not heard from anyone and still won't change ringtone this is pretty sad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Have they fixed the problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/17/2018
Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your iPhone question.

While your iPhone is connected to internet, go to

Settings

General

Software Update

and if there is one, click to download and install it.

If this answers your question, please rate my answer. A five-star rating would be appreciated! Thank you.

If you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help you further.

No updates available I have already done everything you people have told me to do

OK. What ringtone is currently enabled and working?

I have “start me up” selected for my ringtone, but the default ringtone keeps playing when someone calls me.

OK...

Is your iPhone an iPhone X perhaps? or some other version, please?