Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I phone brings up “group” numbers, about a third of my

Customer Question
I phone brings up...

I phone brings up “group” numbers, about a third of my numbers. How do I get back to the full list?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Have no idea. What are my choices?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning. Don’t know what to try.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/17/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I figured it out. Thanks anyway.

OK thank you