Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone 7 has stopped working as a cell phone. I went to…

Customer Question
My iPhone 7 has...

My iPhone 7 has stopped working as a cell phone. I went to Verizon where they replaced the Sim card but that did not fix the problem. They said I need to go to Apple and have them check the cellular antenna. I cannot find where to set up an appointment on the website.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Current

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

11.2.6. It started today sometime.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. I just want an appointment for someone to inspect the phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/17/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I resolved the problem without your assistance. I expect a refund of any charges.

OK thanks