Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am tryingto load huddy into my phone do you handle that…

Customer Question
I am tryingto load...

I am tryingto load huddy into my phone do you handle that kind of problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Its an apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Ive tried to follow their instructions and when i try to move forward i dont get the screen they say should be there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont know what to tell you

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 5 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I would first start with installing it and reinstalling.