Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to download photos from my phone. The Files app…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download photos from my phone. The Files app does not open and I never get to import

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your photos?

Last summer I downloaded some

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

I just updated the OS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I think that is it. I just want to download the most recent photos to show in a talk.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

So the pictures show on the phone but not the computer? What kind of phone is it?