Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have no sound on my phone when I make a call or someone…

I have no sound...

I have no sound on my phone when I make a call or someone calls me. This is new. Bought around the 25 of Feb. only thing I have done is use the head phones? What’s going on?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It’s an iPhone model mp7w2ll/a

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

No sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No sound

3/16/2018
Rusty
Rusty, Technician

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

This just happened to my phone yesterday, there must be something going on in the background. Turn your phone completely off by holding the power button, and choosing to power the phone off. Wait for it to turn completely off, then turn it back on. Let me know if you still have the problem.

If the problem is fixed, please rate 3-5 stars. If you still have trouble, please reply.

Thanks Rusty. ThT worked.

You are very welcome! There's something strange going around on the networks, you may want to think about running a scan on your phone. Think about downloading Avast from the App Store, it will scan your phone thoroughly.

Please rate 3-5 stars for my service. I'm glad we could resolve your problem.

Rusty
Rusty, Technician
5 stars, Thanks again
I thought it cost $5.00. That was the only dollar amount I saw. He was great but had no idea of the additional $35.00. You need to say that up front.