Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Computer is fine but i can't get my phone's pass word. label…

Customer Question
Computer is fine but...

Computer is fine but i can't get my phone's pass word. label will not let me sign in

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

I've used it today but i need to update words with friends and won't accept my password

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

It won't accept my password ***** saying it's not right. will resetting make it happen?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it, thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/16/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 5 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I will help you. What type of phone is it?

help no longer needed. thanks but i figured it out myself.