Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It gives a message that my account is disabled. IPhone 6s.

Customer Question
It gives a message...

It gives a message that my account is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It started two days ago. I tried putting in another charge account number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I cannot update any of the apps I have. Is it necessary to be able to update or will they continue to be available to me?

You can continue to use the apps but they will not have the latest updates

Ok. Should I be concerned?
Can I add on new/more apps?

Concerned? No, but you cannot add more apps either without that password.

What password?

To your Apple ID account -- Since it is disabled, you cannot use it.

I will need the password ***** enable the Apple account. I don’t know what it is.

Have you tried to reset it?

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

I followed the instructions but still unable to update apps

Which issue are you having?

I have put in a new password ***** my account is still disabled. It seems instead of helping with the problem that I have paid $35.00 for already you continue to ask for more money.
I’ve been talking through these these texts since yesterday still no solution. What has $35.00 brought me?

I am not asking for anymore money. You are referring to the automated popup that you can decline

What can I do to enable my account?

Did you speak with Apple over the phone?

No

Please call 1-***-***-****