Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Im trying to recover my apple id password ive been waiting…

Customer Question
Hi! im trying to...

Hi! im trying to recover my apple id password ***** been waiting over a mouth. now its trying to make me do the process allover again. can you help me unlock my iphone 7plus?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have not changed it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It made me go through recovery process

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/16/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 3 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Apple support. We here can only walk you through the processes provided by Apple (1-***-***-****) you will have to call them directly to have them open a case or ticket for you. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.