Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Had to replace it with a new one and trying to remove the…

Customer Question
Had to replace it...

Had to replace it with a new one and trying to remove the old phone from my account but my son is saying he don't have an apple id and password

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

Not sure the phone belong to my son

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

Its a iPhone Se

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/16/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the models of the old and new iPhones? Who is your wireless carrier?

I recommend that you call Customer Service at your wireless carrier to remove the old iPhone from your account. Then you can register your new iPhone by creating a new Apple ID for it.

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.