Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE. The battery when dead and after

Customer Question
I'm TRYING TO UNLOCK...

I'm TRYING TO UNLOCK MY IPHONE. The battery when dead and after charging it I can not activate it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Last night

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, but apparently I do not have the correct password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/16/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Are you sure that the battery has a full charge? Lithium-ion batteries resist charging after a deep discharge. If you are actually able to power your iphone on but cannot activate it, has it been activated before?

Technician: Joel Kalman, Electrical Engineer replied 3 months ago

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem. Do you still need assistance?