Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I actually need help with my Samsung Galaxy s8+ Droid. It…

I actually need help...

I actually need help with my Samsung Galaxy s8+

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Droid

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

It didn't start out as a problem. I installed an extra lock because my Mama was very ill, in the hospital and privacy was dubious.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried to locate the app, without success, and I have removed anything that Security and Privacy suggested, restarting my phone between tries.

3/15/2018
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Are you trying to delete the app?

Absolutely if I could just find it!
I have tried deleting everything that even looks like it may be hiding this lock without success.

No problem. Go to the Playstore Select the 3 horizontal lines for options (upper left). Select "my apps and games" then "installed". You can go through the list and find the lock app. Select it and select uninstall.

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!

Rating me is important because it opens me to help others and also lets the company see that I am working with each customer. Please take just a moment to rate me… it helps greatly!

Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert
Nothing much was accomplished, and I continue to have the same problem. However, the Expert helping me was very nice and courteous and I ask for him again!