Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I updated. The Apple Pay came on and I don't want it on my…

Customer Question
I updated. The Apple...

I updated. The Apple Pay came on and I don't want it on my phone..It comes up and won't get off the screen when my text comes up.. I can't access the text because it wants me to load it. I don't want it .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Several months ago .

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don't know how to do it. New to phone.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.