Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I do not know how to upload the scans and photoscans from my…

Customer Question
I do not know...

I do not know how to upload the scans and photoscans from my iPhone app . I need to get the scan to my computer so I can send it to Delta Airlines

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I don't know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Long time agp

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have to scan and upload and send scans to delta airline so I can take my emotional support dog on a trip. They ask me to upload scans of the doc and vet, etc papers to their system

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
did you get the file I sent?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I got the two. now i have others to take pix of with the adobe scan. can i do that and you will add them too?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I uploaded three more documents that I scanned with the adobe app
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
now that you have sent the scans, how do I upload them into the computer?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to upload and send more scan docs
3/15/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 1 month ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. Do you want to send the files via email?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No thanjs

Do you want to send the files via email?

Vinod Menon, Customer Service