Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have i phone 15 and have never hooked it up to my email…

Customer Question
I have i phone...

I have i phone 15 and have never hooked it up to my email account. I want to do that now.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I'll check...wait please Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I've used an older phone for email. So this is initial trial. Have used this as phone mainly.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Model MG5W2LL/A

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/16/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Who is your email through?