Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I’m constantly loosing power, can u do a dinostic test on my…

Customer Question
I’m constantly loosing power...

I’m constantly loosing power, can u do a dinostic test on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple iPhone 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

About a month, turned off several times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

There are Places I don’t get services when other iPhone users do.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.