Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't get past verification code. My phone number was

Customer Question
I can't get past...

I can't get past verification code. My phone number was changed a few months ago; consequently I do not get codes I ask for. In addition I need new security questions.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Within the last two weeks

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
my problem is my inability to get on FaceTime
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.