Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have created a new email address from my I phone and

Customer Question
I have created a...

I have created a new email address from my I phone and cannot even verify new email address or access it to get the verification code. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No my laptop is.not working.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am not sure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.
I just need to know what I have to do to verify the new gmail account for my IPhone 6.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the Google recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

Ok thanks.

You're welcome