Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Instant messager was kicking me out on my phone. I deleted…

Customer Question
Instant messager was kicking...

Instant messager was kicking me out on my phone. I deleted the app. Try to put it back on, I have put my Id in then it tell me authorize number I put them in then it tell me have done this too many times. I just want to put messager back on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

The messenger app on facrbook

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Messenger?

The app won’t load on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/16/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Still cannot get on messager
Did you get my message

What is the exact error message?

I cannot get on Facebook messager . It kept kicking me out so I deleted the app. When I went to put it back on it asked for my I D number when I put it in then it said to put in the code . I did then it said I have tried to many times to get on. All I want is to be able to use my Facebook messager

Unfortunately, you will need to wait 24 hours without trying.

Ok , than what do I do If after 24 hours and I still can’t get on..

Please reply back here

Ok Harry I will get back with you tomorrow

OK thank you