Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Looking for a battery for umx umx u673c ,and for a coolpad…

Looking for a battery...

Looking for a battery for umx umx u673c ,and for a coolpad 5560s. access wireless , said they did not have any. also did not have a phone to send me,

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Coolpad phone?

Sbout 6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

My battery is no good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Access wireless have sent me 2 phones.one the battery is no good the other one you can only talk on it with the sperker is on

3/15/2018
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

I am Samuel and I can help you. This phone for some reason has a battery that is hard to find. Most carriers do not sell the battery. I am finding you one now. Please wait.

Can you provide me with the numbers on the battery, please?

Umx u673c and cold-74

Is that the information off of the battery itself?

No calls yes off of battery

I normally purchase batteries for clients from Amazon but these are very hard to come by.

Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert