Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I transfer my contacts from a galaxy(4.2) to an

Customer Question
How do I transfer...

How do I transfer my contacts from a galaxy(4.2) to an iphone7.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Is a samsung 4.2 if that makes sense

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

Purchased andriod to iphone app but it doesn't seem to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am giving my sister my iphone 7 and have purchased a new iphone 7+ for myself, She currently has the samsung and needs to move her contacts to the new iphone. I have done that successfully between the two Iphones but cannot workout how to move the data from the samsung to the iphone7

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/15/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you click on my link below

http://contacts.google.com

And sign in with the same account you used on the Galaxy, do you see your contacts there?

Please let me know