Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone not puter. S 8 prepaid $60 yesterday nil dollars…

Customer Question
My phone not puter ...

My phone not puter

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

S 8 prepaid $60 yesterday nil dollars today no support from optus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Online activeation have two sims finally got rep after 1hour half.the one activated yesterday no dollars ref(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes optus is badddddassss service

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/15/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.