Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

My phone not puter. S 8 prepaid $60 yesterday nil dollars

Customer Question

my phone not puter
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?
Customer: s 8 prepaid $60 yesterday nil dollars today no support from optus
JA: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: online activeation have two sims finally got rep after 1hour half.the one activated yesterday no dollars ref(###) ###-####JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes optus is badddddassss service
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Harry replied 8 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.