Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I would like to upgrade my phone. It's pixel with T mobile…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to upgrade my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's pixel with T mobile Carrier

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It's good and very good condition no complain but I want pixel 2xl

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

What do I have to do

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/15/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.