Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My nane. Send me your phone nuber or 5197819060. LLost of…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My nane ...

Second opinion] My nane

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Send me your phone nuber or(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

LLost of probens

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Send me you phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Moore then 24 hour Ineed to home adree

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.