Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am in bangladesh and i have bought a SIM card but i can’t…

Customer Question
I am in bangladesh...

I am in bangladesh and i have bought a SIM card but i can’t unlock my phone. I was send a code and received it on my iPad and it was acepted. And them it ask for my Id and i typed it in with my pas word. And them it ask for my iMac Id. Now what is that. Now we are bam to square one

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have my id and password ***** now it want my iMac password

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to use my phone. I can’t even get to it until I connect to iTunes and I have to use someone else’s computer and sign in to iTunes and I can’t eve. Do that even though I have my id and password ***** have received my security code

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/14/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.