Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Confused on which I’d code to use just got Apple ID and

Customer Question
Confused on which I’d...

Confused on which I’d code to use just got Apple ID and other to add vpn with App Store hot spot shield

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This evening

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don’t know how have iPhone 7

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/14/2018
Technician: Sergil Cave, Smartphone Subject Matter Expert replied 4 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Smartphone Subject Matter Expert

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. Just so that we are on the same page, are you having issues installing the Hot Spot Shield from the App Store?

I will be signing off for tonight since it's getting late over here. However I will be available tomorrow morning if you still need my assistance.

Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.